Changes?

on Thursday, January 31, 2013
As one of my innate character traits, I have once again come to a point where I am not sure whether I will continue on with the organization I am working for. I think I have a defined expiry date of one year, but I was thinking... when will I ever be content with what I have? I think I really need to think things through especially now that the office where I work provides a certain level of stability. Maybe I should convince myself to learn to like my job.

At the same time, I think that I still have time to search for whatever it is I want in life since I am still relatively young; perhaps its time for me to go back to school... who knows? I don't.

Anyway, this is just one of those random things that came through my consciousness while I toil away at the office hehehe :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment