Quiet time.

on Tuesday, July 30, 2013
For the longest time, I have always been looking for something missing in my life; always wanting to change and seek something new. But for some weird reason, I think I have found peace in where I am right now, I have accepted that there are things that cannot be changed, that institutions are never perfect and that people no matter how well intentioned they are will most definitely be less than the expectations you placed on them.

It really is true, if you want to live a happy life lower your expectations. The sooner one accepts this tenet the happier they will be; perhaps it's because I'm getting older or maybe just tired of all the running around and chasing my dreams, that I have finally come to terms with my expectations and realize that living my life should be just about that.

Living life is one heck of a ride, and I think I have found the perfect speed to drive through it :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment