Pressure

on Friday, October 7, 2011
I was sick for a while. I went to the doctor and he told me that I was stressed too much. He told me to rest and take a break. I laughed silently inside. How am I going to do that doctor? Can I press the PAUSE button and stop all the things I am doing? Hehehehe

Last month I had an extreme case of tonsillitis and had to take a week long rest but after just three weeks it came back again, my throat and tonsils looked like uncooked corned beef. Just imagine. Hehehehe.

Anyway, I had no choice but to continue on as I had work to do at the office, final exams in two weeks and the routine check-up of Sophie and the new baby. People often say they're tired of what they're doing in life, I am at a place right now where I can tell them they should try living my life to know what real stress is all about.

So doctor, how can I truly be stress-free?

0 comments:

Post a Comment