When the kids are away...

on Thursday, February 28, 2013
...dada misses them

For some weird reason having the kids away is extremely lonesome. At first, I kinda enjoyed the silence and the tranquility of our room but I still miss them. Wife is now getting busy with the preparations of Ellie's first birthday because it's just a few months away. Time surely flies.

I will visit them over the weekend, by the way. Looking forward to it but not the bus ride. I think it's pretty tiring to travel for 3 hours or more on the bus; even after years of doing it in college I still am not that used to it... But sacrifices need to be made so I have no choice, our car is not yet cleared for such a long drive and I don't want to take a gamble.

I will see the kiddies soon [^_^]

0 comments:

Post a Comment