Crossroads

on Thursday, March 7, 2013
It's really hard to face life sometimes, looking at things and with recent disappointments gives you a certain feeling of loneliness and helplessness. At times I just look at the horizon without much thought or energy to pull through the day... just mindless and blank stares. I don't know what happened but at this point in my life, I may be facing a real challenge; finding the right path I want to tread is far more difficult now than ever.

I want to enrich myself, learn a language, learn a new skill, go places or at least rekindle my inquisitive desire to new knowledge and yet at this crossroads I know face, I seem to have lost my will and my motivations to persist.

The stress and chaos that surrounds my life seems to have taken its toll on me, I feel like I'm living my life for the sake of going through the routine without leaving a mark.

For now, all I can do is hope that I once again find that zeal and passion that fueled my existence in years past... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment